Node is a small form factor media player device supporting ten video channels which will automatically “pull” live video from Streambox Cloud and Enterprise Server or directly from an encoder for live video playout to connected TVs & monitors.
- Low Power Consumption (DC 5V, 10Wh capacity)
- Physical: 116mmW x 121mmD x 30mmH (4.57”D x 4.76”W x 1.81”H) 900g (0.4lbs)
- Connectors: 1x Gigabit Ethernet, 2x USB3.0, 1x USB2.0, RJ45, DC Jack, HDMI Out (Type A), Micro SD card
- User Interface: 4 LED beacons for status of video, network, streaming and alert. Remote control via local or Internet IP. Control via WiFi hotspot (optional USB-WiFi)
- Standard accessories: AC adapter (provided with unit)