SD Software Encoder for Windows
• Powerful software encoder containing all advanced features of Streambox ACT-L3 rackmount encoders
• Unrivaled video quality over low data rate satellite, WiFi, 3G/4G, and other IP networks
• Advanced forward error correction and burst error protection. Helps mitigate packet loss, overcome jitter, and network buffering
• 4:2:0 and 4:2:2 color profiles
• Sophisticated video post filtering including de-blocking, de-mosquito, and anti-aliasing
• Adaptable to differing data rate requirements
• Upgradeable software
• User configurable presets for quick and flexible field setup
• Optional features include:
- Store and Forward for more efficient streaming
- ACT-L3 for QuickTime enables high quality field editing
The Streambox ACT-L3 SD Software Encoder enables broadcasters, government agencies, and enterprises to deliver high quality live and stored broadcast video over low data rate connections such as 3G/4G, WiFi, BGAN, VSAT, and other IP-based networks.
The Streambox SD Software Encoder is deployed on standard off-the-shelf Mac OS® and Windows® laptop platforms*. The Streambox ACT-L3 SD Software Encoder is compatible with the entire Streambox platform for broadcast and broadband, including our centralized video management and video playout systems.
Performance and reliability over low data-rate networks are hallmarks of Streambox solutions making them ideal for a wide range of applications including mobile newsgathering, emergency response, and mobile command centers for the armed forces.
Minimum System Requirement
1G of RAM
DV or USB or iSight(OSX only)
Windows XP, Vista, or 7
*The pricing is for North America region*