HD/SD Hybrid Software Encoder for Windows
• Powerful software encoder containing all advanced features of Streambox ACT-L3 rackmount encoders
• Unrivaled video quality over low data rate satellite, WiFi, 3G/4G, and other IP networks
• Advanced forward error correction and burst error protection. Helps mitigate packet loss, overcome jitter, and network buffering
• 4:2:0 and 4:2:2 color profiles
• Sophisticated video post filtering including de-blocking, de-mosquito, and anti-aliasing
• Adaptable to differing data rate requirements
• Upgradeable software
• User configurable presets for quick and flexible field setup
• Optional features include:
- Store and Forward for more efficient streaming
- ACT-L3 for QuickTime enables high quality field editing
The Streambox HD/SD Hybrid Software Encoder designed gives users the ability to deliver high quality HD video from the field. All it takes is a Windows laptop, a camera, and a SDI device such as Matrox, AJA, or Black Magic.
Exclusive to the new encoder software is its multiplexing capabilities, which enable the system to accommodate dual BGAN terminals, T1 lines, and 3G/4G air cards for increased bandwidth. This includes support for mobile 3G/4G bonding, which allows clients to bond two air cards for wireless IP access- effectively increasing the available bandwidth for streaming broadcast-quality HD video in 720p or 1080i format.
We recommend the Hybrid HD/SD Encoder for Live and File Based HD/SD Newsgathering, Emergency Response, and Sports and Events. The Software Encoder benefits Broadcasters, Government agencies, and Enterprises so they can deliver high quality live and stored video over low data rate connections such as 3G/4G, Wi-Fi, BGAN, and other IP-based networks.
Minimum System Requirement
Dual Core i5
2G of RAM
Express Card Slot for Matrox/AJA
Windows XP, Vista, or 7
View Full Specs Datasheet
*The pricing is for North America region*